Idiom of the day

(10-01-13) much of a madness: very alike or similar; not much different. We could study abroad at either the program Westminster or the one at Middlesex, as they are much of a madness.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

List 2- Electric Bugaloo

Movies I've Seen Thus Far in 2010, and My Thoughts On Them, Based on Several Factors.

1) Sherlock Holmes

A-Fecking-Mazing
(Okay, some people didn't like the whole "Matrix" thing, or the fact that the Watson/Holmes dynamic was a bit different from what goes on in the Doyle books, or that there was a pretty clear setup for a sequel. Jude Law was in very tight pants for two hours= I had no complaints.)

2) Up in the Air

Not bad. It was no "Burn After Reading", but not bad. The plot is different to a good extent, there's some hard core dramatic irony, the acting is good excepting Vera Whateverhernameis, and there are some funny bits. However, the ending is in and of itself a bit of an anticlimax. If you like George Clooney or cameos by that guy who plays Juno's dad, this would be a good movie to see.


That's it. What, you think I spend my whole life in a movie theatre? The year is 13 days old, people, and I've already seen a good 25% of all movies I saw last year in theaters.

Oh, and I rented Hamlet 2. DO NOT BOTHER. RENT SPONGEBOB OR SOMETHING MINDLESS OF THAT NATURE. IT WILL SERVE YOU BETTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment