Idiom of the day

(10-01-13) much of a madness: very alike or similar; not much different. We could study abroad at either the program Westminster or the one at Middlesex, as they are much of a madness.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

May I inquire after the number by which I might contact you?

We at Freudian Slip know dating is hard. Really, trust us, WE KNOW.
So, in always looking out for your best interests, we compiled a classy list of pick up lines you can use if you find yourself in a tea house sometime.

I like my men like I like my tea,
• Strong
• Dark
• Sweet
• Hot
• Bitter
• Green
• Able to burn my tongue
• With a little string attached to them
• Leaking onto my jeans
• To go
• Lukewarm
• With limited caloric content
• Not in my nose
• Probably not as good as its British counterpart
• Cheap
• Decaffeinated
• Not breathing.
• Good in bed
And of course
• In a plastic cup

1 comment:

  1. Yea, this is definitely how I want my men. Everything except the string though, that won't be necessary.

    ReplyDelete