Idiom of the day

(10-01-13) much of a madness: very alike or similar; not much different. We could study abroad at either the program Westminster or the one at Middlesex, as they are much of a madness.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Once again, it is Wednesday. Put on your thinking chappeaus

Things I Want to Do Now That I Have Moved Out of My House and Justifications for Not Already Doing Them

 

1) Poker Night- Fear of any reference to Lady Gaga

2)Stockpile of Warheads (the candy) and Root Beer- Does not trust roommate all that much

3) Build a Snowfort- It’s September

4) Go to a taping of Daily Show- Daily Show on vacation

5) Own a pet platypus or narwhal- strict no pets rule in dorms

6) Rocky Horror Night- Corset at the Cleaners

7) Build a pillow fort- Only own one pillow

8) Reproduce my Broadway collage on all walls of my dorm- Economic downturn= no shows

9)Lose 20 lbs – Guido day at the QC gym

10)Focus more on my studies/ get a 4.0- NCIS is on

11) Write a fantastic novel- My ADD was not cured by moving off Long Island

12) Get rid of Long Island accent- Never had Long Island accent

13) Answer my phone “City Morgue, you kill ‘em, we chill ‘em”-An actual morgue still has my cell phone number

14)Meditate more often- Not allowed to have candles

15) Fall madly in love- I’m straight and I go to Queens College

16) Meet a buttload of new people- Webkinz

17) Find internal peace- It’s taco night at the papuseria.

2 comments:

  1. I like number 13 best... Number 15 seems to be impossible for me too! :) Whoops, here I go procrastinating again >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I was the one who mentioned "City morgue, you kill 'em, we chill 'em!" ;)

    ReplyDelete